Our patent-pending innovative products allow oil and gas producers to eliminate the challenges associated with downstream erosion of equipment.
BBS 40 Series
- This 10,000 psi working pressure vessel is designed to operate upstream and protect all downstream controlling devices such as gate, plug, ball or choke valves, eliminating expensive replacement costs.
- Reduced maintenance with a simple centrifugal design. No sacrificial components or moving parts in the system.
- Replaces standard sand traps with dramatically improved performance, capable of capturing 99% of entrained sand.
- Compact size with large sand retention volume enables increased flow rates and production time.
- Very fast clean out of sand, with the added ability to fully automate the blow down process, maximizes production and minimizes costly, unwanted downtime.
- Robust, easily cleaned, backwash capable wire wrapped screen style filter.
- A variety of filter options enables the operator to adapt to multiple applications and process conditions.
- Pressure Class: API6A 10,000psi
- Temperature Rating: -20degF to 250degF
- Volume: 145 gallons
- Weight: ~ 14,000lbs (Without Valves and Piping)
- Material Class DD
SOS Sand Technology will work with our customer to identify and configure the best product for their application. Working with the customer to install the equipment best suited for their application is the key objective for SOS Sand Technology. With automation being a critical component to the operation and safety of many well sites in the Oil and Gas industry SOS Sand Technology has ensured automation capability to greatly improve the performance and experience with the BBS Sand Filtration System. Contact us now to discuss the best option for you.